I am an independent energy consultant providing advisory services to organizations in public and private sectors. My area of expertise include Power Market Economics and Regulation and Energy Policy Analysis.
I started my career at National Engineering Services of Pakistan as Project Economist and Financial Analyst on multiple public sector hydropower projects.
I have also advised Ministry of Water and Power, Planning Commission, National Transmission and Despatch Company and Water and Power Development Authority on energy sector reforms and power infrastructure projects.
I graduated from Harvard Kennedy School of Government in 2014 with a Masters Degree in Public Policy. I also hold a bachelors degree in Economics from Lahore University of Management Sciences.
Projects I have worked on:
- Rapid Assessment Study of Pakistan’s Solar Market
- Sustainable Energy for All National Action Plan for Pakistan
- National Transmission and Despatch Company Strategic Business Plan
- Performance Contracts of Public Sector Generation Companies
- 11th Five Year Energy Plan 2013-18
- Hydropower Sector Assessment Reports of Lao PDR, Vietnam, Indonesia and Myanmar
- Financial Feasibility Analysis of Neelum Jhelum Hydroelectric Project
- Up gradation and refurbishment study of Mangla Dam, Pakistan
- Financial analysis of Ganges Barrage Hydroelectric Project, Bangladesh